Quick and simple lunch! Every once in a while I just crave some buffalo flavor but I don’t want to revert to fried wings. I love adding some buffalo flavor to a clean slate of baked chicken! This wrap is very high in protein by combining chicken and the chick peas. Sample grocery list here* Chow down!!
Prep Time: 3-5 minutes
Cooking Time: 3-5 minutes
Calories: 540 cal.
- 1 Spinach Tortilla (Mission Brand, Medium sized)
- 2-3 Small Baked Chicken Tenderloins, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach
- Tomato, diced
- 3-5 Mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chick Peas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- Pre-heat George Foreman grill or skillet to medium heat.
- On a flat surface, spread out spinach tortilla.
- Fill in the center in a narrow pile of fillings lengthwise across the equator of the tortilla. This will allow you to roll it up.
- Fill tortilla with fresh spinach, chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and chick peas.
- Top with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to taste.
- Fold in both ends of your tortilla at the equator of fillings and roll middle of tortilla away from you.
- With the seems down, place tortilla on your hot grill or skillet for 3-5 minutes or until golden grown
Play Hard Get Fit